St1k Hates the Clock Crew St1k Hates the Clock Crew

Wow

3 reviews. Doesn't this show how REALLY awesome this is? A LOT OF SHIT gets only 3 reviews.
Including this.
Of course, I'm sure you could go on a trek and Find a MILLION*gasp maybe even TWO MILLION* other flashes that got 3 or less reviews, but this works very well for your image, the fact that you spend half your time wisely searching for something to indicate that someone else is wrong about how much you rule.

I think that you need to spend less time doing cohesive and useful material then spamming up crap like this.
Here's ten shiny stars.

AIDSMcGuff responds:

Pure un-falsities.

Chef Aliens B Movie Spoof Chef Aliens B Movie Spoof

Not bad, haha

This definitely captured the old "B movie" feel, which is a plus (seeing as that's what you were going for..I think). Also, the whole "chef aliens" concept was pretty weird, but it was definitely enjoyable. The animation was limited, but the line work and shading were done well, considering the time restraints.

3/5 7/10 :)

After After

Excellent art, but...

the entire animation seemed like an intro to something. There was hardly any actual movement, just pans basically. I felt as if I were watching opening credits to a movie (y'know, the part you wanna skip), but I kept waiting, anticipating that something would eventually happen.
I was wrong.

Don't get me wrong though, the art was fantastic, and deserves credit, I just think it needs more thought and emotion :)

Life of A Smiley: Intro Life of A Smiley: Intro

This is a good idea

This cartoon was amusing. The blowjob gave me a hardy chuckle, and the animation was good for the most part. There were a few tweens that just didn't fit, but it doesn't really matter.

Unfortunately, I can only give this an 8 due to the fact that it's an intro. If it's up to part with this, I'll gladly give the episode a 10.

Rudy responds:

Glad you enjoyed the intro. The episode will be released on Sunday. :)

Transformers Mediocrity Transformers Mediocrity

The only reason this was "good"

was because it had some notable characters in it. Honestly, I watched this twice. The first time I watched, I saw it as is. If I had stopped there, you could've gotten a 4/10. However, being curious, I decided to watch it again, replacing the Transformers with regular people (using my mind, of course). When I did this, it was extremely boring. In fact, it made me kind of upset. There's not much I can even remember...except naming an iPod "Peanut," which, I guess works because it fits with the title of this animation. "Mediocrity." That's all there is to this flash (aside from Ego's sexy voice!). Mediocre writing, animating, drawing.

Bleh.

Neon Bible. Neon Bible.

Well Done

The animation compliments the song perfectly in many ways. And, it's Arcade Fire, which basically says enough.

And I don't get why people seem to complain about its length. I feel that if it were too much longer, it would've gotten repititious and slightly boring.

RedHotPoker responds:

ARCADE FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, ye it would of got really boaring mainly due to my lack of creativity amirite?

Thanks.

-Ctrl + Z- -Ctrl + Z-

such a tedius thing, yet such a humorous flash.

this was good..and having mars volta at the end made this flash even better

Drawings Drawings

that was attractive

great job. i look forward to seeing more stuff from you.

Asilos Magdalena Part 1 Asilos Magdalena Part 1

bahghhhhhhhh

excellent, amazing, beautiful, but upsetting. why'd it have to stop at the best part? :/

solidblur responds:

Hehe...your encouragement does not go unnoticed. The storyboard is already finished, so I'm sure you'll be happy with the ending. I'll post the next one as a FULL version so you get to see it as one piece.

NOFX-Scavenger Type NOFX-Scavenger Type

great

nofx is probably one of the only really good punk bands out there (they'd be the best if it wasn't for bad religion), and this flash was nothing short of what they deserve. congrats