St1k Hates the Clock Crew St1k Hates the Clock Crew

Wow

3 reviews. Doesn't this show how REALLY awesome this is? A LOT OF SHIT gets only 3 reviews.
Including this.
Of course, I'm sure you could go on a trek and Find a MILLION*gasp maybe even TWO MILLION* other flashes that got 3 or less reviews, but this works very well for your image, the fact that you spend half your time wisely searching for something to indicate that someone else is wrong about how much you rule.

I think that you need to spend less time doing cohesive and useful material then spamming up crap like this.
Here's ten shiny stars.

AIDSMcGuff responds:

Pure un-falsities.

Chef Aliens B Movie Spoof Chef Aliens B Movie Spoof

Not bad, haha

This definitely captured the old "B movie" feel, which is a plus (seeing as that's what you were going for..I think). Also, the whole "chef aliens" concept was pretty weird, but it was definitely enjoyable. The animation was limited, but the line work and shading were done well, considering the time restraints.

3/5 7/10 :)

After After

Excellent art, but...

the entire animation seemed like an intro to something. There was hardly any actual movement, just pans basically. I felt as if I were watching opening credits to a movie (y'know, the part you wanna skip), but I kept waiting, anticipating that something would eventually happen.
I was wrong.

Don't get me wrong though, the art was fantastic, and deserves credit, I just think it needs more thought and emotion :)

Corpus. Corpus.

Great game

It's really enjoyable. At first, the graphics seemed a bit offputting, but when you play the game, you quickly forget about it

Can't wait for Corpus 2

Jectoons responds:

me neither

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

Great game!

Being a long time Volta fan, I am extremely glad that you were chosen to make this game. You really capture the general mood of the story behind The Bedlam in Goliath, which is a huge plus.

Not to mention the phenomenal gameplay!

Notessimo Notessimo

Great

This was very well done, I don't really think theres a lot you can correct

..and it reminds me of the good days..doing that in mario paint for hours

AtemiS-Starburst responds: